Web development trends change on an annual basis, large or small, depending on the dynamics of user preferences. For decision makers, it is important to get acquainted with them in order to face the ever-increasing competition in the same industries. Thus, today Vodworks IT experts have prepared a piece of complete information about web development trends that will grow in 2023. Let us assume that 2023 will revolutionize CTO efforts and we are:
Progressive Web Apps
- It is one of the latest trends in web development and drives the global web headlong - capturing the website browsing experience just like the original mobile apps. In short, PWA is a website that introduces the functionality of native applications such as hardware access, sending push notifications and offline likes access. Specifically, app report that 80% of normal time users spend on their gadgets. Here, PWAs is skilled in helping with troubleshooting issues like common problems, own laziness and offline like access. To make PWA, you can use angular, reaction or polymer technique. Brands like Alibaba, Forbes, Twitter, Virgin America and The Washington Post are using PWA and suggest increasing conversions and reducing load time.
Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Google has taken thoughtful steps to enrich the spirit of mobile browsing. The establishment initially introduced Accelerated Mobile Pages in 2015 and is currently one of the modern trends in web technology. This technology is shaped to inspire building websites that load immediately and work comfortably on mobile devices. It takes 2 seconds to load AMP pages and 22 seconds on non-AMP pages. AMP pages can accelerate a website's ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs) and are also great for boosting SEO. You can use purpose built AMP HTML open framework for your project.
- Even though web development trends for 2023 are being talk about with PWA and AMP – however, you will still find some old-styled responsive web designs. The reason is that previously it was not important to create a responsible design - but now it is a must. This is because of the relocate in technology. Now, most users prefer mobile phones on desktop. Because of this shift, Google has started mobile-first indexing. As such, your website will only be ranked if you have optimized it well for mobile devices.
Voice Search Optimization
- Rendering to Gartner, 30% of searches in 2023 will be done without a screen. The study suggests that by 2023, 21.4 million smart speakers will be in the U.S. alone. Then, by 2023, sales of voicemail commerce will grow to 5 5 billion in the UK alone and 40 40 billion in the US alone. Therefore, presenting this study and the actual state of the market - and voice is search optimization can not miss the drift CTO. It should be a part of your SEO and tech stack - in addition, Voice Data can have a Web Speech API. APIs are divided into two elements: speech recognition and synthesis. Speech recognition is used for voice framework and replies to enquiries . Whereas, speech synthesis is a text-to-speech module that lets scripts send content.
- Recent current suggest that web solutions need to connect easily with every application. These are mainly numerous wearable, mobile and much more. Integration should be integrated, and devices should be easily integrated with each other. This is where you have to focus on API-first development. API - You can use a swagger or API blueprint to create the first design.
- It's a powerful tool for enhancing your business's user experience and advertising efforts. Traditionally, mobile apps have a strong and humble aptitude for user notifications - in contrast, web apps receive promotion here as well. In addition, push notifications applied to web applications are used to deliver updates such as the latest blog post, recent changes or stock-out notifications, etc. There are plenty of solutions to use when you want to create browser push notifications such as OneSignal, PushEngage, Zoop and PushCrew.
- This technology is useful for businesses that operate around the clock and in different time zones. The aim is to provide seamless customer support without compromising on the quality or availability of staff during odd hours. However, due to the change in web development trends you can now offer automated and seamless client support 24/7. Chatbots powered by AI and machine learning have proven to be commendable assets for this functionality. They can take orders, connect with full human assistance, respond to FAQs, or resolve or notify a complaint. Use any of the following open-source bot structure technologies like Microsoft Bot Framework, Facebook Bot Engine, or Dialogflow to build a chatbot.
Advanced Motion UI
- For each CTO, the main purpose is to ensure that the business is up-to-date for its clients, and provides attractive features to maintain it. Thus, it is time for you to update your web product in 2023. Join a web development company to get the latest solutions and techniques for the stated purpose.
- If you act quickly and choose the right strategy - it will not only save your business but also pave the way for new growth in 2023 and beyond. You can access certified IT professionals from our Talent Pool, including Project Managers, Architects, Systems / Business Analysts, Developers, Infrastructure Specialists.